The Autism Council of Utah is taking grant applications to provide funding to organizations within the State of Utah that support our mission statement. Part of those funds are received through autism license plate purchases. I invite you to purchase your autism license plate now if you haven’t already. The process is easy and the $25 contribution goes directly to the ACU. Just go to the home page and click on the license plate. Here are some of the reasons you should get your autism plate now.
10 Best Reasons You Should Get Your Autism License Plate
- It’s easy.
- It’s a great looking license plate.
- It’s easier to find your car in a parking lot.
- It helps the inmates who make the plates put their talents to good use.
- You can add it to your resume that you provide assistance to the Autism Council of Utah.
- It’s a tax write off for contributing to a charitable organization.
- You increase public awareness while you drive.
- You feel a sense of pride when you look at your license plate knowing you have a common bond with many other families in Utah affected by autism.
- When you run out of gas another family with an autism license plate stops to help you because they saw your autism license plate.
- You are making a donation to ACU for the benefit of individuals and families affected with autism within our own state.
Don’t keep putting off getting your own autism license plate. You don’t have to wait until your current plates expire.