Hill AFB Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Quick Reference Listing
EFMP-FS (Family Support) Specialist ~ Bldg 150 ~ email@example.com ~ (801)586-2611 / Dsn 586-2611. The EFMP-FS connects families with special needs to on and off base support services and assists with family support needs.
EFMP-M (Medical) ~ Bldg 570 ~ Mon-Fri 0700-1600, Closed 2nd Wed every month. firstname.lastname@example.org ~ FMRCC assists with EFMP PCS clearance and medical clearance questions.
EFMP-M/SNC (Special Needs Coordinator) ~ (801)775-3724/DSN 775-3724 email@example.com ~ Assists with EFMP enrollment & disenrollment and maintains EFMP records.
Medical Case Management Program ~ (801)586-7351, (801)586-9706 ~ Case management helps coordinate medical care among members of the health care team. Medical needs should be directed here.
EFMP-A (Assignments) MPS/Career Development ~ Bldg 430, walk in hours – 0930-1500, 75FSS.firstname.lastname@example.org ~ (801)777-1661 EFMP-A provides information/assistance on the EFMP assignment process and other assignment actions.
Air Force EFMP Respite Program ~ For information on this program contact EFMP-FS above.
EFMP Overview Module ~ http://www.militaryonesource.mil/12038/EFMP/eLearning/EFMP%20Overview%20(web)/player.html
On Base Assistance
School Liaison Officer (SLO) ~ Bldg 150 ~ (801)775-5960/DSN 775-5960, SLO connects families, schools, and the military community, to facilitate educational transition and academic experiences.
New Parent Support Nurse ~ Bldg 545 ~ (801)777-0634/3497 ~ Registered Nurse (RN) provides in home support for families with children under 3 years of age.
Airman & Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) ~ Bldg 150 ~ (801)777-4681/DSN 777-4681 75FSS.FSFR@hill.af.mil ~ The A&FRC is the focal Point for personal and family readiness and deployment planning/support, transition, assistance, employment assistance, volunteer resource services, personal financial management skills development and provision of consumer information, Air Force Aid Society assistance, personal and family life skills development, dependent education information and issues assistance, information and referral services on a variety of family support related areas, Air Force Wounded Warrior (AFW2) support services, relocation assistance, and support to the community during disaster/crisis/evacuation situations via the Emergency Family Assistance Control Center (EFACC).
Local School Information
- Davis Special Education ~ Grades K-12 ~ http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/page/1262 ~ (801)402-5158
- Davis Early Intervention and Preschool ~ Ages 0-5 ~ (801)402-5409
- Davis Transition Programs-Vista Educational Campus-STEPS/MAPS/STRIDE/STAR ~ (801)402-5975
- Davis HeadStart/Early HeadStart/Title 1 Preschool – Family Enrichment Center ~ (801)402-0650
- Weber-Morgan Special Education ~ Grades K-12 ~ http://www.weber.k12.ut.us/ ~ (801)476-7863
- Weber-Morgan Early Intervention and Preschool ~ Ages 0-5 ~ (801)476-5460
- Ogden City School District Special Education ~ (all services) ~ http://ogdensd.org/ ~ (801)737-7326
- Ogden-Weber Community Action Partnership (OWCAP) HeadStart ~ (801)399-9281 ext.318
- Utah Parent Center (UPC) ~ www.utahparentcenter.org/ ~ (801)272-1051 ~ The Utah Parent Center provides training to families with children with disabilities and special health care needs.
- Utah Parent Center: Davis Area ~ (801)402-5120
Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) ~ www.tricare.mil/deers ~ (800)538-9552
UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans ~ www.uhcmilitarywest.com ~ (877)988-9378
ECHO Medical Management ~ (855)874-6800
To review referrals ~ www.mytricare.com
ABA & In Home Therapy Companies
- ABS/Alternative Behavior Strategies ~ www.alternativebehaviorstrategies.com/ (801)935-4171
- Advanced Brain Technologies (located in Ogden, Utah) ~ www.advancedbrain.com ~ (801)622-5676, Toll Free: (888)228-1798. Advanced Brain Technologies is one of the nationwide leaders treating children and adults with Autism. Having developed The Listening Program SPECTRUM, which is one of the most frequently used music based therapeutic programs in the country. They have teamed up with Tricare ECHO and many of our military families are getting this program and our equipment for no cost.
- Amy Peters Therapy Services, LLC ~ www.amypeterstherapy.com ~ (801)784-8074
- APEX Behavior Consulting ~ www.apexbehavior.com ~ (801)674-5352
- Applied Behavior Connections ~ www.appliedbehaviorconnections.com , email@example.com ~ (801)935-5796
- Autism Solutions ~ www.AutismSolutionsutah.com , firstname.lastname@example.org (801)735-3252
- Butterfly Effects ~ www.butterflyeffects.com ~ (954)603-7885
- Catalyst Behavior Solutions ~ http://catalystbehavior.com/ ~ (801)918-4710
- iBehave Therapy Group ~ www.ibehavetg.com ~ (435)830-6225, (801)564-2794
- Neurobehavioral Center for Growth (working on network) ~ www.neurobcg.com/ , Gennie@neurobcg.com ~ (801)683-1062
- Tommy Parry, MA ~ www.parrybc.com , Thomasparry3@gmail.com ~ (703)901-8355
- Utah Behavior Services ~ www.utahbehaviorservices.com ~ (801)255-5131
Alternative to ABA for those without an Autism Diagnosis ~ In home individual & family therapy working on behavioral strategies.
Catalyst Behavior Solutions ~ http://catalystbehavior.com/ ~ (801)918-7147
Empowerment Counseling Services ~ www.empowermentcounselingservices.com/ ~ (801)603-2547
Utah Behavioral Services ~ www.utahbehaviorservices.com ~ (801)255-5131
2-1-1 Utah ~ Dial 211 ~ http://www.informationandreferral.org/ ~ A free information and referral service for health, human and community services throughout the state of Utah.
Social Security Administration ~ www.socialsecurity.gov ~ Ogden Location (801)625-5641/(800)772-1213 ~ Great PDF for info on SSI and children birth to 18 http://www.ssa.gov/disability/Documents/Factsheet-CHLD.pdf
Utah Department of Human Services ~ www.dh.utah.gov ~ Find information on state services.
Utah Department of Workforce Services ~ http://jobs.utah.gov ~ Assistance for employment, food stamps, Medicaid, CHIP, UPP, PCN, and other state programs.
Utah Baby Watch ~ www.utahbabywatch.org ~ (800)961-4226 ~ This program provides early identification and developmental services for families of infants and toddlers, age’s birth to three.
- Child Development Center (CDC) ~ Bldg’s 470, 464 ~ (801)777-6321 or 6223/DSN 777-6321or 6223
- Youth Center ~ Bldg 883 ~ (801)777-2419/DSN 777-2419
- Family Child Care ~ Bldg 150 ~ (801)777-0695/DSN 777-0695
- Sitter City or Care.com ~ http://www.sittercity.com/ , http://www.care.com/ ~ Both offer a database of babysitters and nannies as well as housekeeps, tutors, dog watchers, etc. There are many filters to refine your search such as zip code, type of carte desired, special needs and more. They also give information about the specific caregiver including whether they have a background check on file.
- Care about Childcare ~ http://careaboutchildcare.utah.gov/ ~ This website provides families looking for childcare with profiles of childcare providers located throughout Utah. These caregivers are state licensed.
- Air Force EFMP Respite Program ~ For information on this program contact EFMP-FS above.
Hill Helping Hands ~ http://www.hill.af.mil/library/integrateddeliverysystem/index.asp ~ This site is designed to deliver human service programs available on the base in a one stop shop method.
Military One Source ~ www.militaryonesource.mil ~ (800)342-9647 ~ Go to the bottom of the page and click EFMP/Special Needs. There you will find resources, articles and other information. Military OneSource also provides consultation up to 12 times a year with a Consultant who will assess family needs and answer questions on many subjects. To schedule a consultation, call (800)342-9647.
Wright’s Law ~ www.WrightsLaw.com ~ Wrights Law’s purpose is to educate and inform members and keep them abreast of the latest news and issues in the world of Special Education. This site contains excellent books and resources to help navigate the Special Ed process.