Benefits of Being AWARE
Recognizing establishments where Autism is Welcomed, Accepted and Respected Everyday.
• Market to a new audience Many families of autism often skip the decision to do many common public activities such as eating out, going to the movies, etc. It’s not unusual for families to experience judgmental eyes on them when their child has a meltdown in public. Some families have even heard the phrase, “Why can’t they be better parents?” from across the room. You are reaching a segment of the population that is often overlooked.
• Free publicity Your logo and information will be added to our A.W.A.R.E registry on the ACU website. You will have the opportunity to have a sign, flyers, and business cards at ACU events.
• Opportunity Join the elite class of businesses that donate to and sponsor ACU events. Your participation will strengthen your staff, uphold your reputation as a force for good in the community, and remind current customers why they do business with you while starting to build loyalty with new ones.
• Education Give yourself and your staff the opportunity to learn about, understand, and develop skills that will be beneficial for the rest your lives.
• Satisfaction Nothing feels better than to serve and help those in need. Your lives will be enriched as you come to know and appreciate these wonderful people.