Have questions? We have answers.
We are new to Utah. What resources are available to us?
- Utah Medicaid Autism Waiver, Treatment Account, and PEHP pilot
- Utah State Medicaid and Disability Services
- Local service providers (doctors, therapy, etc)
- Local schools, both private and public
- Children’s Center
More information, including links for respite and recreation, can be found on our Resources page.
Where can I find information specifically for adults with Autism?
- Employment: Division of Rehabilitative Services (Voc Rehab) or 801-538-7530
- Supports in institutions of higher education: Contact the student support services department or disability resource center at the school. More information can also be found at the bottom of our Adults with Autism page
- Supported living, employment: Division of Services for People with Disabilities
- Financial assistance (e.g. food stamps), medical assistance (e.g. Medicaid application): Department of Workforce Services
- Counseling: Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
The University of Utah Behavioral Health Specialty Clinic has an adolescent social skills group, as well as a men’s group and a women’s group. Call 801-585-1212 for more details.
Is there a local support group?
See the many support options here.
I need help finding help! I am looking for a doctor, therapy, and/or tips.
All sorts of service providers can be found on our Resources page. They come with recommendations!