As families of children and young adults with disabilities, we have learned many things – but most of us admit that we have much more to learn. The transition to adult life can leave you feeling you are “NO Where” – totally lost! Get to “KNOW Where” by learning about planning for transition to adulthood. We will discuss the process the IEP team follows to help students have a successful transition.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Utah Parent Center, 230 West 200 South,
Suite 1101 Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Topics that will be covered include:
* Differences between school and adult services
* Keys to ensure a smooth transition
* Transition planning and the IEP
* Student participation in the transition process
* Graduation options for your student
* Accessing Voc Rehab Services
If you have questions about this event, please contact
Amy at 801-856-1264 or the Utah Parent Center offices at 801-272-1051.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation at this event.
Utah Parent Center