ACU ~ Grant Application
The Autism Council of Utah will provide funding to programs, initiatives, research or projects within the State of Utah that support our mission statement:
The Autism Council of Utah is an independent council working to foster collaboration, communication, and learning among families and agencies. Our aim is to enable each person of any age who has autism or a related disorder, and their families, to have access to resources and responsible information. The Council will accomplish this by promoting statewide partnerships to collaborate on special projects, research and training.
To apply for the ACU Grant, submit a 1-page letter of intent that must include:
- Organization name and project director.
- Valid contact information.
- Statement of need.
- Purpose of project and description.
- Budget, including timeframe for project completion, performance measures and expected outcomes.
- List any licenses, affiliations or certifications that indicate the capability of the applicant
(business license or 501(c)(3)).
- Statement of how many individuals WITH autism will be supported.
- Grant monies will be dispersed to organizations rather than individuals.
- Successful letter of intent recipients will be invited to complete a grant application.
- Grant requests for approximately $100 – $5,000 will be considered. Requests for amounts above $5,000 will be considered based on availability of funds.
Email your letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the letter to:
Autism Council of Utah
c/o The Carmen B. Pingree Center
780 Guardsman Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Applications and criteria for grants can be found on the web site under Resources/Grants. 100% of the funds raised by the ACU goes back into the State of Utah for autism programs. We are all volunteers.
To make any type of donation towards the ACU grant program, please find more information on our Donation page.