Follow Us!


Have questions? We have answers.

We are new to Utah. What resources are available to us?

More information, including links for respite and recreation, can be found on our Resources page.

Where can I find information specifically for adults with Autism?

State Agencies:

Private providers for adult services are listed on the Adults with Autism page, and more resources are listed at the Utah State Office of Education site.

The University of Utah Behavioral Health Specialty Clinic has an adolescent social skills group, as well as a men’s group and a women’s group. Call 801-585-1212 for more details.

Is there a local support group?

See the many support options here.

I need help finding help! I am looking for a doctor, therapy, and/or tips.

All sorts of service providers can be found on our Resources page. They come with recommendations!

We are looking to have some fun! Are there any specialized recreation programs?

Check out our events calendar and Recreation page.

Where can I find information to pass along to other caregivers or teachers?

We love the information the Utah Personnel Development Center has put together, and there is some great general information found on our About Autism page.

How can I help the autism community?

Secure donations can be made to the Autism Council of Utah via PayPal on our Donation page. If you would like to volunteer with the ACU, see our membership information.