Generations 2019 is soliciting presentation applications for
April 15-16 (TBC) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This conference is designed to join health, mental health & addiction professionals to increase their knowledge of the behavioral health and substance use disorder issues facing today’s society to develop and implement effective prevention and treatment – in communities and individual practices and programs. Ultimately, this step will improve clinical practices and client care.
Attendees will be professionals from various disciplines and practice settings seeking the latest knowledge and most effective evidence-based practices for the adult generations they serve. The conference will include plenary sessions, workshops, skill-building seminars, TED talks, roundtables, think tanks, and more.
Generations is committed to featuring top professionals to present current topics and issues. Abstracts are requested for sessions 60, 75 or 90minutes in length. They may be conducted by one or more presenters.
Workshops are intensive sessions that emphasize knowledge and improved clinical skills. Event goals include the need to:
* Increase awareness and share current knowledge of critical behavioral
health and substance use issues throughout the adult lifespan;
* Develop strategies to effectively promote the healthy growth and de-
velopment of individuals in all developmental stages & various cultural /
ethnic backgrounds who are dealing with these issues;
* Provide effective working tools for professionals to properly intervene
in these issues;
* Familiarize participants with current resources and resource needs in
an environment which facilitates interdisciplinary, collaborative
* Provide tools for professionals to mobilize to develop and implement