What’s happening with the Autism Council of Utah ~
Here are the highlights from this month’s meeting:
· We have a couple of important dates coming up, Dr. Peter Gerhardt is coming March 1stand 2nd. Register for the main conference on the 1ston https://conta.cc/2RSUGy4and for the parent roundtable on the 2ndat https://conta.cc/2EqcCMI he is amazing!!
· Also, our annual meeting will be on April 30that the capitol from 9-11 a.m. The topic will be around challenges/behaviors and what we can do.
· We need ideas for our awards. If you know of a great company, agency, individual, 1stresponder, teacher, etc. who has gone above and beyond for autism, please let us know! Smithfam29@gmail.com
· We continue to distribute autism information to physicians around the state, participate on autism committees, educate legislators and public regarding autism, and whatever else we can think of.
· We need members to check our web site occasionally and let us know if there are dead links, or information is outdated.
For additional information please visit our website
check out our facebook page at
As always, please let us know about any upcoming
autism events or updates.
You can support the
by purchasing and sporting your
autism license plate or through