A Social Employment Group
- What: Come join other dynamic adults and share your experiences as you journey toward independence through learning skills that help in both gaining and maintaining employment
- Who: adults ages 17 +
- Where: 3495 S. West Temple at the Columbus Community Center
- When: Tuesdays @ 4:00-5:15 beginning September 15, 2015
- Cost: supplemented by Columbus the cost is reduced to $10/week (totaling $150 per session) however please contact us at 801-587-8020 if the cost if prohibitive. Cost includes programming and materials.
- Fun, hands on activities
- Pizza and other treats before the group (beginning at 3:45)
- Gaining new friendships
- Of course learning critical employment skills
- This 45 week group is broken into three 15 week sessions which are designed for adults who have never entered the workforce, who wish to re-enter the workforce, and who want to learn skills to advance in current employment.
- Group topics range from exploring ambivalence about employment to handling anxiety and conflict at work; skills addressed include creating a resume, handling disputes at work, managing a budget, and commuting to work; focus is given to positive communication, effective assertiveness, and relationships on the job.
- Space is limited so sign up soon!
Contact/Sign-Up Information: Please call 801-587-8020
or email Chella.firstname.lastname@example.org